Acrylic filling for high-quality finishing of ceilings and walls of Aura Luxpro Fin Spackel 25 of kg
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Acrylic filling, ready to application, for high-quality finishing of ceilings and walls.
- Polymeric acrylic, ready to application.
- It is ideal for a finishing shpatlevaniye.
- It is easily put in one or several layers up to 2 mm thick.
- Forms ideally smooth surface.
- Snow-white after drying.
- Has excellent adhesion to the basis.
- It is easily ground, without hammering the grinding tool.
- From filling creation of a simple structural surface up to 2 mm thick is possible.
- If necessary for receiving the necessary consistence filling dilution is allowed by water.
It is intended for a continuous, partial and sutural shpatlevaniye of ceilings and walls in dry rooms. Is ideal for a finishing shpatlevaniye at alignment of a surface under painting by thin layer paints. It can be used for filling of small roughnesses of a surface, deepenings, cracks. Use of filling for creation of a simple structural surface is possible.
Types of surfaces for a shpatlevaniye
Surfaces for drawing: plaster, concrete, light concrete, plasterboard plates, fiberglass, etc.
|At a temperature of +20 °C and relative humidity of air of 65% drying about 4 hours, depending on layer thickness; full drying – about 24 hours. At other temperatures and humidity time of drying can change.|
|24 months of the date specified on packing.|
|Not to freeze.|
1,2kg; 8 kg; 25 kg