Adhesive primer for unabsorbed surfaces of Eskaro Contact Grunt 12 of kg
- 792.8 UAH/pcs - from 220 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the paint and varnish plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Vodorazbavimy acrylic primer with a mineral filler for internal and external works.
- Has excellent adhesion to the bases, including smooth.
- Contains a special set of mineral fillers.
- Creates a uniform and rough surface for gluing of a ceramic tile, putting heavy plasters and fillings, the gluing mixes, and also other structural materials.
- After drying creates a covering, strong and resistant to moisture.
- Does not razmokat and keeps the high durability of coupling at the increased humidity.
- It is most convenient in work.
- Keeps vapor permeability of a surface.
For processing dense, glossy, not absorbing moisture, the bases for creation of the intermediate linking layer before putting plasters plaster, plaster and limy, limy and cement, etc., and also structural paints and hard putties during the internal and external works. It can be used at repair work in old houses where oil and alkidny paints were applied to coloring of walls. It is recommended as the linking adhesive soil for processing of coverings from a ceramic tile before repeated facing of a surface.
Types of surfaces for drawing
Monolithic concrete walls, reinforced concrete designs, gypsum cardboard.
0,85 l / 1,2 kg - 2,1 l / 3 kg - 8,5 l / 12 kg