Adhesive primer of Aura Beton Kontakt 14 of kg
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Adhesive primer with quartz sand for unabsorbed surfaces.
- Has good adhesion to unabsorbed water to the bases.
- Contains a special set of quartz fillers.
- It is well and evenly distributed on a surface.
- Uniformity of putting primer in addition is determined by uniformity of color of a covering.
- Creates a rough surface which provides reliable adhesion when putting heavy plasters and fillings, the gluing mixes, structural materials, and also when facing with a ceramic tile.
- After drying creates a covering, strong and resistant to moisture.
- Has no unpleasant smell.
It is applied to processing of the dense, glossy, unabsorbed and poorly absorbing moisture mineral bases for creation of the intermediate linking layer before putting plasters (plaster, plaster and limy, limy and cement, etc.), structural paints and fillings during the internal and external works. It can be used for processing of coverings from a ceramic tile before repeated facing by a ceramic tile. For internal and external works.
Types of surfaces for drawing
The monolithic concrete surfaces, ceramic tile, gypsum cardboard, surfaces painted by oil and alkidny paints, etc.
|Not to freeze.|
1,4 kg – 4 kg – 14 kg