Adhesive universal primer of Aura Dekor Grund 10 of l
- 586.5 UAH/pcs - from 220 pcs
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Universal primer with a quartz filler for the subsequent putting structural materials.
- Strengthens a surface.
- Good adhesion to various types of surfaces.
- Increases adhesion of structural materials to the basis due to creation of a strong rough structural surface with the small drawing.
- Considerably facilitates and reduces the price of drawing and modeling of finishing structural materials.
- Simplifies process of formation of "drawing" of structural decorative plasters.
- Facilitates drawing "liquid" wall-paper.
- Has good vapor permeability and water resistance.
- At use of primer on external surfaces the general water-absorbing ability of a substrate since the water getting through defective sites of structural plaster is late a priming coat decreases.
- Interferes with emergence of spots on the surface of the plasters caused by features of a substrate.
- Vodorazbavimy, white.
- Due to the maintenance of a white pigment levels a color background of a surface and increases covering ability of a finishing layer of material.
- Has no unpleasant smell.
- For internal and external works.
It is applied as an adhesive covering to the subsequent putting mineral plasters, acrylic dispersive plasters and hard putties, structural and smooth paints, "liquid" wall-paper, and also to preparation of the protective reinforcing layers (in systems of "wet" thermal insulation) under finishing finishing. It can be used for winter preservation of the plastered facades.
It can be used in rooms as an independent structural decorative covering or in a complex with smooth paints, structural paints, TM Aura or TM Eskaro fillings, and also with acrylic water and dispersive decorative varnishes and azures.
Types of surfaces for drawing
Internal and external works: Any mineral bases: concrete, cement and limy, cement and sand plasters, a brick, the protective reinforcing layers in systems of "wet" thermal insulation, etc.
Internal works: Smooth, the strong new and earlier painted by enamel or oil paint bases: gypsum cardboard, firm fibrous plates, chipboard, plywood, etc.
|Not to freeze.|