The front paint modified by a siloxane of Aura Luxpro Residens 9 of l
- 1245 UAH/pcs - from 220 pcs
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
The opaque acrylic front paint modified by a siloxane.
- Resistant to climatic influences.
- Protects a surface from a namokaniye (excellent water-repellent properties).
- Passes moisture in the form of steam from within the building (good vapor permeability).
- It is modified by a siloxane.
- Has effect of self-cleaning.
- Resistant to atmospheric and mechanical actions, including in the conditions of the industrial and marine environment.
- It is steady against UF to radiation.
- It is easily put, has good adhesion to the basis.
- Does not emit noxious to health substances.
- Contents VOC (volatile organic compounds) corresponds to the directive of the European Union 2004/42/EC. The maximum permissible maintenance of LOS for a product (subgroup c) 40 g/L (2010), the maximum maintenance of LOS in a product
- Low water penetration: ≤0,25 kg / (m2ch0,5).
- High vapor permeability (Sd): ≤0,14m.
CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO THE DSTU EN STANDARD 1062-1:2012.
DSTU EN 1062-1:2012 | G3 | E2 | S1 | V1 | W2 | A0 | C0.
The opaque acrylic front paint modified by a siloxane. For creation on mineral facades vapor-permeable, resistant to atmospheric and mechanical actions, a covering, steady against UF-radiation. It is recommended for application in the conditions of the industrial and marine environment.
Paint is not intended for the horizontal surfaces which are under the influence of water.
Types of surfaces under coloring
For coloring of the facades warmed by mineral wool and expanded polystyrene, strong concrete, light concrete, cement and limy plaster, cement and fibrous plates, a silicate brick.
It is not recommended for the red (burned) brick and surfaces processed by limy structures (plaster or paint).
|White (A Base). Colourless (TR Base).|
|24 months of the date specified on packing.|
|Not to freeze.|
Base A: 2,7 l; 9 l.
TR base: 2,7 l; 9 l.