The strengthening concentrated soil, the modifier of construction Eskaro Aquastop Professional 10 solutions of l
- 1182.5 UAH/pcs - from 60 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
The Vodorazbavimy strengthening concentrated soil for the porous surfaces and modifying of solutions of dry construction mixes.
- deeply gets and increases moisture resistance of a surface.
- increases blanket durability, improves coupling of finishing materials with the basis.
- levels the absorbing ability of a surface, reducing a consumption of finishing materials.
At addition in construction solutions:
- increases adhesion and plasticity of solutions when drawing. priming happens on all thickness of the basis.
- increases durability, resistance to attrition, moisture resistance of the basis, resistance to fuel and lubricants.
For internal works. Priming of the bases before coloring by vodorazbavimy paints, facing by a ceramic tile, gluing of wall-paper, a shpatlevaniye. Modifying of properties of cement and limy construction mortars.
Types of surfaces under priming
Concrete, gas concrete, plaster, filling, cement, bricklaying, gypsum cardboard, DVP, chipboard, concrete floors before putting the self-leveled mixes, etc.
|Light pink, after drying transparent.|
|Depends on extent of dilution, absorbency of a surface and a way of drawing.
Consumption of the diluted soil depending on absorbency of a surface:
0,5 l/kg — 1l/kg — 3 l/kg — 10l/kg