Tiksotropny Eskaro Accord Tix 2,25l alkyd enamel
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Alkyd tiksotropny enamel for internal and external works.
- "New technologies" - opalestsiruyushchy polymer for the best covering ability contains.
- Tiksotropny – has jellylike structure, is conveniently gathered on the tool, well distributed on a surface.
- Forms ideally smooth semi-gloss surface without smudges.
- High stability of color and gloss.
- Forms a hard coating.
- The surface is steady against weak solvents (for example, white spirit).
On the basis of low-aromatic solvents.
The maximum permissible maintenance of LOS for a product (subgroup of d) of 300 g/l. Maksimalnoyesoderzhany LOS in a product <300 г/л.
semi-gloss (about 30) according to ISO 2813.
50 cm in accordance with GOST 4765-73.
For coloring of doors, window frames, details of furniture, working tools, the mechanical equipment, radiators, boats, fencings, lattices during the external and internal works. Especially well is suitable for coloring of vertical surfaces.
Types of surfaces under coloring
Wooden, metal, and also stone, plastered, etc.
0,9 l - 2,25 l