Weatherproof color for facades of Aura Fasad Fort 10 of l
- 785 UAH/pcs - from 220 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- The specified prices are valid for the nonresident companies of Ukraine.
- The price is specified for freight in the assortment
- The prices are specified on the terms of EXW and 100% of an advance payment.
- The minimum shipment - from 10 t of production of TM ESKARO and TM AURA.
- We will offer the final prices and the sum of delivery after coordination of the range and terms of delivery.
For obtaining the detailed offer, please, write us inquiry.
ESKARO GROUP AB is the owner of the lakokrasnochny plants in Ukraine, Estonia, Finland, Russia and Belarus. Shipment can be conducted directly with any of our divisions depending on location of the buyer and the range interesting him.
You can find additional information on our websites eskaro.ua or eskaro.com or having left us inquiry through AllBiz.
Weatherproof opaque acrylic facade color.
- It is convenient in drawing.
- Has high covering ability (base A) and adhesion.
- Creates a sheeting, elastic, resistant to wet attrition.
- Reliably protects a facade from intensive atmospheric actions of moisture.
- For a long time keeps the protective and decorative properties on facades.
- Keeps a saturation of color
- Vapor-permeable, does not interfere with natural breath of surfaces.
- The covering gains final resistance to wet attrition in 3-4 weeks.
- It is tinted on the Eskarocolor system in pastel and saturated tone.
CLASSIFICATION ACCORDING TO THE DSTU EN STANDARD 1062-1:2012
DSTU EN 1062-1:2012 | G3 | E2 | S1 | V2 | W2 | A0 | C0.
For coloring of facades, including decorative plasters and in systems of thermal insulation of facades.
It can be used also during the internal works for coloring of ceilings and walls.
Types of surfaces under coloring
For external works: The new or earlier painted mineral bases, including concrete, the plastered surfaces, cement and fibrous plates, a silicate brick. Decorative plasters and systems of thermal insulation of facades.
Not to use in systems of thermal insulation of facades on the basis of mineral wool. Paint is not intended for the horizontal surfaces which are under the influence of water.
For internal works: Ceilings and walls in rooms with the normal and increased humidity for creation of a covering, opaque, steady against wet attrition, on the mineral bases, gypsum cardboard, wall-paper under painting, DVP, chipboard, and so forth.
|White (base A), colourless (TR base).|
|5-8 m ²/l on one layer. The consumption of paint depends on type and preparation of a surface. For relief surfaces the expense is defined by practical consideration.|
TR base: 2,25 l (3,2 kg) - 9 l (12,8 kg)
Base A: 1 l (1,41 kg) - 2,5 l (3,53 kg) - 5 l (7,05 kg) - 10 l (14,1 kg)